Help us disrupt the system.
The current system is no longer working for businesses, people or the environment. Until now we have taken resources from the ground to make products, which we have used, and, when we no longer wanted them, thrown them away. Take-make-waste, the linear economy. The circular economy and how it can be implemented is now the topic of considerable debate in corporations, universities, and parliaments across the planet.
We don’t have time for debate – we need actions.
Since entrepreneurs by definitions change the world faster and more effectively than others, and most of them have a positive impact, driven by a sustainable purpose, we need to “produce” more entrepreneurs.
This means you will apply to at least one of the following:
- Reuse certain products or parts of those products that still work to elaborate on new artifacts.
- Reparation – find damage products a second life.
- Recycle – make use of materials founded in waste.
- Valorisation – harness energy from waste that cannot be recycled.
- Functionality economy – a system of rental property. When the product completes its main function returns to the company, where it is dismantled for reusing the valid parts.
- Sharing economy – a system of a peer-to-peer (P2P) based activity of acquiring, providing, or sharing access to goods and services that is often facilitated by a community-based online platform.
- Reduce energy from non-renewable sources – elimination of fossil fuels to produce the product, reuse and recycle.
- Eco-design – considers and integrates into its conception the environmental impacts throughout the life cycle of a product.
We are speeding up the transition away from take-make-dispose linear economy that are exploiting the planet, towards a circular economy, based on giving back. Everyone is this community see them self as activist for a community that gives back.